For out of town guests who need an overnight stay for either Tuesday, June 20 or Wednesday, June 21, we have secured a discounted rate for your stay at the University Club of Chicago. Guest room reservations can be made in one of two ways . . . (1) contact the Club at (312) 726-2840, ask for Guest Room Reservations, and mention “Handler Thayer – Family Office Conference,” or (2) log into https://book.b4checkin.com/chameleon/UCCO, click on “Groups” at the top of the page, and enter Group Code: 6197 to secure the discount rate. Rooms reservations are subject to availability; guests are encouraged to make their reservations prior to May 10, 2017. Available rooms:
- Court Rooms/$239 per night (1 Queen or 1 Full)
- Monroe Rooms/$289 per night (1 King or 2 Dbl Beds, city view)
- Michigan Rooms/$359 per night (most spacious guest rooms, Michigan/Millennium Park view)
The University Club of Chicago maintains a dress code and cell phone usage policy. Please review the University Club Policies details prior to the event. You may view their policies here.
The University Club of Chicago is located at 76 E. Monroe Street in downtown Chicago (the “Loop”).
Valet parking is available 24 hours, seven days a week.
Self parking is available at the following garages:
– Grant Park East Garage, located at Columbus Drive and Michigan Avenue
– Grant Park North Garage located at Madison Street and Michigan Avenue
– Grant Park South Garage located at Jackson Street and Michigan Avenue.
Public Transportation from O’Hare Airport
Follow the signs through O’Hare Airport to the CTA Blue Line train. Take CTA downtown to Monroe/Dearborn stop. Walk East .2 miles to 76 East Monroe Street. Approximately 45 min.
Public Transportation from Midway Airport
Follow signs through Midway Airport to the CTA Orange Line train. Take CTA downtown to Madison stop. Walk .1 miles SE to 76 East Monroe Street. Approximately 38 min.
For more information about the Chicago Transit Authority, visit the CTA website